Made Market San Diego is almost here! The countdown is on, just 5 days to go.
Our team is busy finalizing all the last minute details that always make our show stand out from the rest, but we wanted to pop in to give you all the info you’ll need for this weekend.
Just in case you can’t see that cute graphic above, it’s THIS SATURDAY April 2, from 8am to 4pm. A few highlights you can expect-
- – 50 hand-picked vendors
- – make & take table
- – raffle prizes every 30 minutes with handmade goodies donated by our amazing vendors (must be present to win and claim raffle prizes)
- – darling photo booth you will definitely want to take advantage of
- – $3 entry fee (kids are free)
- – be one of the first 50 shoppers to snag one of our amazing swag bags
- – there will be live music!!
And most exciting of all, take note of our new location in Rancho Bernardo, which is bigger and easier to find, with plenty of parking available! 10960 Via Frontera, San Diego 92127 <— click there to pull it up in Google Maps :)
So there you have it. Now all you need to do is text a few girlfriends and make a day of it: grab your Starbucks and come out to shop our 4th annual Made Market!
We can’t wait to see you all Saturday!
March 28, 2016 6:32 pm | Leave your thoughts