Tag Archive: handmade
Vendors that register between August 16-31 will be eligible to participate in a product lookbook shoot in September. Borrowing the idea from Unique LA, Made Market will be doing it’s own stunning, visual lookbook to entice shoppers to visit the show in November.
The lookbook will be shot by Stacy Alberto Barnes (see some of her work here).
If you are interested in becoming a vendor, request an invitation here.
Made Market is an invitation only show. There is no “application fee”, however you may not apply unless you receive a formal invitation.
The overall feel of the show is handmade, vintage goods. We want vendors that fit into the overall feel of the show.
We want sellers that
– sell original, handmade goods
– are active on social media
– are fun, friendly individuals
We are looking for ORIGINAL:
– accessories: bags, totes, jewelry, hair pieces, etc.
– original handmade clothing for women, babies, children
– home decor: refurnished furniture, decorative items
– paper goods
– illustrations and prints
– handmade candles, soaps, etc.
We are currently NOT accepting direct sale/MLM vendors.
– Date is set for Saturday, November 22 from 10am – 4pm
– Location is 7686 Miramar Road, San Diego, CA
– Booth size estimated 8′ x 4′
– Booth fee is $80.
– If you apply during the Early Bird, August 16 – 31, booth fee is only $65.
– Table fee is $10 for a 6′ table. First 10 vendors to apply qualify for a free table rental.